Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holy Christ on a Cracker

Hokay. Got moved in to a new apartment with my beau. And it's a complete and utter mess...Halloween night we spent 12 soldid hours moving, packing and cleaning. So all the time and effort I put into my costume was for not. We didn't get to do anything. I'm really bummed. It was only the two of us moving and cleaning, so it took for-freaking-ever. I'll still try and get some pics of the outfit together. If only for my own amusement.

On a slightly lighter note. I had another zombie dream this morning so I decided to look up interpretation of zombies in dreams. All I found was boredom/illness and deep seated fear. Nothing really fit in with my dreams. All of it was either running away from the zombies, getting killed or lethargy. In my dreams, I'm following either me or the main character of the dream as they try to lead people to safety. Some dreams are more violent than others, but no one has ever died or been bitten. I'm not running in fear. I'm not scared. I'm not afraid. It's just kind of feels like a slightly fast-paced every day thing.

Apparently a lot of people have these dreams, but most of them, even zombie fanatics, are scared in their dreams. Personally, I've never really had nightmares. I've only ever had 2 dreams that actually scared me. For most of my dreams that would be considered scary I wake up and think "I think it was trying to be scary...meh." I find nightmares somewhat fascinating just because I've never really had any.

If anyone reads this, do you or anyone you know have zombie dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment