Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chambray Skirt and Skeleton Hoodie - DONE

End of the first week is near out and I managed to kick myself in gear and get 2 projects done.

First, Chambray Skirt.

Really quick project, I was just being a procrastinator on finishing.


Second, Skeleton Hoodie.

This one has taken me a full year to finish. It was a sweater my old roommates mother bought him and he didn't want it. So he gave it to me to have fun with. And have fun I did. The skull looks a bit crooked, well, because it was a bit uneven. If was originally the face of the hoodie and I cut it off and used the excess zipper to cover the curved edge. The skull was hand stitched on. I took the sleeves and added them to the hood, which I have fully removed and re-cut. Only problem with this that I have? It's waaaaaaaaaay to warm to even have it on for pictures.

Next project on the chopping block: Either the Victorian Jacket or the Aqua dress. Probably the dress. I may turn that into a top...

No comments:

Post a Comment