Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Review of Tone Correcting Powder

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Create a balanced and radiant complexion that is beautiful and healthy. The lightweight formula evens out the skin tone and absorbs excess oil. The sheer formula brightens, mattes and neutralizes the skin. The colors are meant to be blended together as the Blue neutralizes orange, the Green neutral...


Worked well, but caused breakouts

By Lexical from Washington on 9/6/2011

 

2out of 5

Pros: Controls Shine, Lightweight, Doesn't Settle In Creases, Covers Well

Cons: Causes Breakouts

Best Uses: Sensitive Skin

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

This did work for me. It was great for setting my foundation and did correct the redness I have around the center of my face. Just one problem. It caused break outs. All over. Not big ones, just little ones every where. My skin isn't super sensitive, but since I've stopped using face wash and liquid foundation (switched to mineral) my face has become a lot more sensitive to certain products. So if you don't break out easily, go for it. The coverage is sheer enough to even out skin tone, but to not look super cakey.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment