Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 more projects down.

Finished the Victorian jacket last week. And finished the aqua dress less than a minute ago. Hopefully I can get pics up soon.

I'm just impressed with how well the jacket came out...I did make a lot of mistakes, but it looks good, I think.I really can't wait to get pics of that one up. I need to make something to wear with it... Just a long black top or something.

I gave the skeleton hoodie to my Assistant Manager and in return, she gave me a 5 yard piece of dark grey and black strip knit she got ages ago for a $1 a yard that she thought I'd be able to find something to do with it. Which I have thought of a few things to do with it. I have a maxi dress in mind and this dress from American Apparel:

But those will have to wait until after the finishing of the last few projects on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment